Gosh. Is it really advent calendar time? And the big count down to Christmas? I’m in Tassie this week teaching cooking and nutrition, so our wonderful Summer Subs have been busy putting together our bumper 2014 Scoop Nutrition Christmas Gift Guide. Are you giving the gift of good health this year?
– Dea from Grainddiction wants Stephanie Alexander’s Kitchen Garden Companion
– Nickie Hursthouse from The Good Wolf Manifesto wants Yotam Ottolenghi‘s new cookbook Plenty More to host some delicious dinner parties in the New Year.
– Liz Harburg from Simple. Real. Nutrition. would love a Truffle Hunt in beautiful WA with Truffle and Wine Co
– Ash Jones, aka The Off-Duty Dietitian, from Fitness Wonderland would like a copy of The Nutrition Guru’s new book Gurulicious. A few Lantern Cookery Classics wouldn’t go astray either!
– Nikki from The Kids Menu wants a Breville BarVista Coffee and Spice Grinder for adding lovely fresh spices to all her favourite dishes.
– Camilla Ferraro from Inspired Nutrition wants the new Green Kitchen Stories Travel Cookbook and some Asics trainers.
– Hannah Gilbert from My Food Bag wants Katie Quinn Davies’ new book What Katie Ate at the weekend.
– Shae Rickards from The a2 Milk Company™ would like a Georg Jensen oak bowl and nutcracker.
– Love Nutrition Live Life blogger Stephanie Langtons heart desires any of the Crowned Leaf Bakeware for dinner parties with style.
– Natalie Edwards from Nat’s Nutritious Delicious wants a food styling course with Denise Vivaldo at the Sydney Cooking School.
– Emma Stirling from Scoop Nutrition wants a collection of Le Creuset Mini Casseroles in every colour of the rainbow, a big bread board from Izzi and Popo and a Tasting Paddle from Freedom.
– Felicity Curtain dietitian-to-be may have been watching too much morning TV, but she really wants a Nutribullet for easy summer smoothies!
– Laura Ford, Scoop Sub from @laurafordnutrition wants some new food styling props from Mud Crockery and a 3 month unlimited pass to 213 Yoga.
– Emma Stubbs APD from Broccoli and Blueberries wants a red Kitchen Aid mixer.
– Tiff has been eying off these gorgeous fair trade, hand-woven baskets from Ghana – they’ll be perfect for filling with fresh produce at the markets or taking homemade goodies to dinner parties with friends. She can be found ‘gramming at @youcancallmetiff and tweeting at @TiffWill_tweets.
– Deb Blakley from Kids Dig Food wants to go to Cooking School at Spicer’s Tamarind Retreat.
– Mel Carmody APD wants a Garmin sports watch to track her running stats, in a cute violet colour too!
– Jenna Obeid from Cheering for Nutrition wants the Heston for Coles Hidden Caramel Sauce and Figgy Christmas Pudding to open Christmas morning and enjoy Christmas evening with family and friends.
– Lauren Sedger, Scoop Sub wants a Jute Hammock in blue from Oxfam to put on her porch, some Frank stationary and a Westelmaus tote bag.
– Adam Delaine from Lettuce Inspire wants a raised garden bed
– And for all of you who don’t want any gifts, perhaps suggest the World Vision Gift to your friends and family. This gift can provide school lunches or edible seeds to those in less fortunate countries.
It’s obvious we’re all food obsessed at Scoop! So many of us want new toys to play around in the kitchen with as there were numerous requests for cookbooks, cooking classes and assorted homewares. Merry Christmas and enjoy the silly season from Laura and Lauren